Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i wish..i wish

I wish I could be a li’l harsh. I wish life could stop being harsh. I wish everything was different – my hair, my school, my SELF, everything! I wish I was not the kind who gets hurt so easily. I wish I was the insensitive one. I wish I was stronger. I wish I could ignore everyone who keeps on pulling me down. I wish I could be mean. I wish I could live without those I couldn’t live without now. I wish I don’t have this messy, fuckin’ life. I wish I was never even born. I wish I never met those people who contributed me pain. I wish I could just laugh and laugh and laugh. I wish problems could be ignored. I wish… I wish… upon a star.

My being emotional, kind and sensitive are not contributing me any good. I wish…I could change for the good of me because im tired..im soo tired with this bullshit life of mine. I wish…I wish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment