Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Gloomy Morning with Myself

I always try to cheer myself up every time I feel down and discouraged but the more I try to fake my feelings, the more I get frustrated.

Today is just one of those sluggish days. I woke up from a sad dream and as I get back my consciousness, I felt really, really sad for a reason I really don’t know. Last night, before I slept, I got irritated by the thoughts of people I shouldn’t be thinking of and by the things I tried to obliterate from my system. I just don’t have the peace of mind I need now. (sigh!) They say, every time you feel blue, you just have to think of the happy times you had and everything will be fine but I beg to disagree. It makes you even sadder. Well, in my case it does.

So what’s left for me to think? I don’t want to think of the past, I don’t want to get stuck. I hate the present it makes me feel weary. The future, on the other hand, is so uncertain, I don’t want to assume. (sigh again!)

Nothing really make sense now. >_____<

0 comments:

Post a Comment