Thursday, March 31, 2011

Graduation Frustration

I feel envious! Everyone is posting their graduation photos on Facebook and I really feel envious and insecure. My friends and batch-mates are graduating this April and I and my thesis partner are not. I, actually, already accepted in myself that I could not march this year but I just can't help myself from feeling down every time I see their photos and read their status and posts about graduation. I always wanted to graduate with my closest friends, Mollusca, but it's sad that only three of us will be graduating this year. But I am truly happy and proud for them. I'm just looking at the bright side now. So what's the bright side of not graduating? Well, I can spend another month here in Iligan. That means I still have a month to stay and bond with my friends 'cause after finishing our thesis, I will go back home and see what'll happen to me next. What else? (thinking...........) Can't think of anything else but it's okay. I'm fine and feeling great. Good thing I have understanding parents. But I and my partner will do our best to finish this before summer starts or the worst scenario is before the month of April ends. So AJAH! FIGHTING! Everything has its own time and place. ^^,


P.S. I'm back here! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment