Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bad Dream

Good morning Sunday. I just woke up from a bad dream. I was on a fight with a course-mate and our professor scolded me with a "i can't remember what it was" project. What I remember is that it was something that would take time to finish and I was working with my thesis so I was like "WHAT TO DO? I CAN'T GRADUATE WITH THIS!" I woke up realizing that I was crying while dreaming but felt relieved that it was all just a dream.

Then it got me into thinking that I haven't gotten into a real fight with someone yet. I was always the afraid one, the coward one. I just cried whenever I got bullied during my high school days. Well, I never fought back because if did, I might have been called by our principal and that's a shame. Fighting isn't everything. You don't really have to fight back to feel that you are strong and brave. When I'm mad and upset, I cuss a lot when I'm all by myself but when the person I am mad/upset with is with me, I just shut my mouth up and don't even say a word.

Oh well. I gotta go to work now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment