Friday, July 10, 2009

it's just that...

There are many things in life that we just can’t understand, may it be an ordinary or an extraordinary thing. But as they say, everything happens for a purpose. You just have to believe in it.

I often wonder why life seems to be so unfair. There are those people who are homeless, who spend their nights on streets, eat leftover foods, yet they are still so eager to have LIFE. They seek and fight for life yet others are wasting their lives for nonsense matters and almost want DEATH! Wae?(why) LIFE is precious; it is short. Why can’t people just be thankful that they were still able to see the beauty of the world?...that they were still given the chance to amend the mistakes of yesterdays? Can’t it just be like that? Can’t we just be contented and thankful for this life?

Ohhh! I’m saying all these yet I, myself, can’t even be contented of what I ONLY have now. In the world that I am in, I don’t seem to exist. If I do, then I’m the ant- so small that everyone could just step on me because I could hardly be seen and felt. I hate this life that I have because it’s causing me a lot of problems that I can hardly handle them. Well, friends are there…but I haven’t found the friend that I’ve been longing to have all my life yet…The friend to whom I could share EVERYTHING with…the friend whom I could cry myself out whenever I want to…the friend who knows the ME in me…who could tell if I’m in trouble even if I haven’t said a word. I wonder if I’ll ever find one. Would I? Well, I’m still hoping so. Through this person, maybe he/she could fill the emptiness that my heart has, hence, my LIFE. Waiting may take me years but I would endure. Fighting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment