Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving forward

Nine months, I guess, is long enough for me to not recover from my past.Funny it was that I have been suffering from emotional distress when, in fact, we have just spent a li’l time together. Yet, the four months of being together brought me a kind of bliss nobody had given me. He was a great person. He showed me love and I appreciate every li’l thing he had given me – the joy, laughter, comfort, love, time, the tears and the memories. But everything was just part of my past and I can’t live with them anymore. Promises are made to be broken and five years is long enough for us to find somebody else. So there is no sense living with the promises of the past. It has never been easy for me to let go and move on but now, I am ready to cut the string that attaches me from him. I am ready to let go.
Goodbye ronnel. It was nice meeting you. ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment