Friday, July 3, 2009

sudden feeling of depression

My life has always been like this – full of problems- may it be a family matter, personal, school or even lovelife(hehe). But what i’m more concern of is my family problems, which also affects my studies. My personal problems are not important as for now. I need to set them aside for the meantime so i could focus on my study and family.

I was fortunate enough that I was still able to go to school this semester. Big thanks to GOd for the help and opportunity He had given me and that is through my friend’s family. It was really a great help. However, my parents are still having a hard time supporting me. And I feel so guilty that i could still go party and i even had a debt, which i dont know how to pay. I really feel so bad about myself. I feel like im such a bad daughter. I want to help them but how? I was planning to look for a part-time job but i am not so sure if I could manage. I’m now in my last year in college which means that i have a busier class schedule. I feel so useless. *sobs*

Everytime i talk to them on the phone, i could really sensethe worry in their voices. And i hate it ’cause i could do nothing with it. I feel so depressed.

I wish everything would be fine because i’m really having a hard time on this. I know GOD will never leave me and my family. *wide smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment