Saturday, September 26, 2009

Every second counts!

Next week would be a very long and tiring week for me and my classmates. We have lots of deadlines to meet, lessons to study and projects to finish. And that means one thing - I need to learn to manage my time well and wisely! OH NO! I need to cancel all the social events that I have already planned. No single second should be wasted.

I can see and feel that my eye bags are getting heavy. It alarms me to bones but I need to stop thinking about it and start planning of how things should be done so everything will turn out good. I just hope no conflicts will be seen as I go through this journey of my study. I only have few weeks left to finish this semester and another semester to finish this school year so I hope everything will be fine with my grades. 2010 is fast approaching and I am, somehow excited about the things that may happen in the coming year. Everything will turn out good, right? FIGHTING! ^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment