Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Realizations

Hello everyone. I really had a terrible evening last night. I was supposed to work but due to the bad mood I had, my mind did not work out well so instead of working for school projects and stuffs, I decided to just go to the room and slept.

Today, I realized one thing. I've been experiencing sudden mood swings for these last few weeks and months. Well, I'm always moody but for the past few weeks, it was worse. I don't know how it really started but I really wanted to change it. I wish I could. but the thing is that whenever something or someone irritates me, it gets up to my head and there! From being so cheerful, my mood gets terrible and oftentimes, due to the great irritation I'm feeling, I curse. This is also one of the things that I really wanted to change. I thought I have already overcome this attitude but I was wrong. It's still in me and I usually curse whenever I get mad or irritated. This needs to be changed because people may be annoyed by hearing my curses. I don't want anyone to dislike me because of my unpleasant attitudes. However, I am very glad that my friends still accept me for being me. I just wish they won't get tire of me. So for them to not stay away from me, I need to change the negative me in me, not only for the people that surround me but most especially for myself.

I know this displeasing attitudes of mine will soon disappear. SOON! And I will really try to overcome them. Thanks for reading. God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment