Monday, September 28, 2009

Stranded!

It was just yesterday when I was so happy I spent my day with my friends. We had a great time together. And suddenly today, I feel so sad I can't help but cry my heart out. If the past few days have been great, this day was again terrible and so depressing. I have always been like this - a pessimistic kind of person. I just can't help it! I can see that whenever I'm happy, at the end of my day bad news always comes.

There is so much in me that I wanted to share to someone. Well, my friends are there, I can see but I am afraid they'd get tired of me so I don't want to bother them. I don't want them away from me. Being neglected is the very thing I always fear of. It hurts so much whenever someone special neglects me. That is just so painful it depresses me. But that is not my concern for now. I am so depressed I can feel that I am stranded and I can't find a way to help myself out from this place where I am stuck! I don't know what to do! I just hope and pray that soon enough I will be out from this abyss I am in because there are so many things I want to do with my life and share everything I have with the people I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment