Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy despite the terrible day

There is no way I could contain the happiness I have in this very moment. Though I had a terrible day at school, I still am a lucky one because I have just received a good news today. I was quite nervous for the last few days about this and now, it resulted into a good one. I wouldn’t be sharing you what the good news really is yet but I have shared this to two of my closest and best friends today. They were the first two to know and I am really very happy to share good news with them. I was also happy to share it with my family.

With the good news that I’ve just received, I hope that there would be more good news and blessings to come in my life. God is just so good that even if I’ve been a bad girl for these past few weeks and days, He still showers me with blessings.

Good night. Thank you for reading. ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment