Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Learn from your mistakes

I was watching a Filipino drama series just a few hours ago when I found a book entitled “If I really wanted to be a great friend I WOULD…” on a table near me. I thought it was a book for kids so I took it and scanned its contents. While I was scanning, a sentence got my full attention so I typed it in my phone and saved it. The sentence goes “Mistakes are the seedlings of future successes.

I used to live in my past and worry about the mistakes I made in my life. But as I read the sentence, I realized that it wasn’t really my choice of committing those mistakes I made in the past. Nobody wants to make mistakes but everybody makes them. But the best things about them are that we have accepted our mistakes, we were sorry and we are trying to correct every mistake we have made. And most importantly, we have learned from them. But if a person does the same mistake again and again, that’s a different scenario. In my part, I have learned from them and I know I can never commit those mistakes again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIGHTING !! hehehe ^___^

Post a Comment