Sunday, September 27, 2009

Great writer, Happy reader!

WOW! Amazement is what I am feeling in this very moment. I have just read a 174-page book for 2 DAYS! Isn't it great? It was my first time to read a whole book again for nearly a year now and it is really an accomplishment. And take note! The book that I have just read was very informative and interesting I was not able to get myself out from reading it. I am so proud I have finished reading it before my deadline because someone who has an authority over me ordered me to finish reading it for a week. And I have done it for only 2 days! Really great, right? But even without the deadline, I am sure I could still finish it in 2 days or less, only if I don’t have other stuffs to do.

What amazes me more was the connection he had accomplished between me and his stories. He, indeed, is a great writer. The book was actually more of a tutorial kind of book but instead of making it a pure tutorial book, what he did is that he made a story line between a teacher and a student. It was really great it made me laugh and shed a tear while reading the book. Aside from the fun and entertainment I got, I also learned a lot from him.

I am just so happy I was recommended to read his book.

Thank you reading!

P.S. the name of this brilliant and amazing man is J. David Bocock! J

0 comments:

Post a Comment