Friday, September 4, 2009

Love will find it's way

The Wedding is one of the teleserye of ABS-CBN that I dont really miss to watch. I love the story. I love the actors and the actresses. It's just sad that it has to end.

I really love the story because like Candice(Ann Curtis' character), I've also been dreaming of a wedding with the person i love the most. I could never let anyone ruin my wedding day. I guess, every woman feels the same way as I feel. *wide smile*

The ending was good. After all the trials that came in their lives, they still ended up with each other. Love really finds a way in binding two hearts that beat the same way for each other. ^___^

It's good to fall in love. Soon enough, without even noticing it, it will come on my way again. And I will never ever make the same mistakes I did in the past.

Thank you! ^___^




0 comments:

Post a Comment