Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lesson for the day

This day is really frustrating. I just had a bad encounter with someone and it made me realize one thing – one thing that I really need to change. *sighs* I’ve been so indecisive and impulsive my whole life. I always tend to rush things, which oftentimes lead me to regrets. These attitudes are not bringing me any good so I really want to overcome the two. Well, I was trying but every time I’m in a situation where I need to choose between what can make me happy, I tend to forget that I need to think things first and oftentimes commit mistakes.


I wonder when I will ever overcome these two unpleasant attitudes. Perhaps, most of my friends get irritated with me when I become indecisive. So this time, I’m going to slow things down. I will try to overcome these two displeasing attitudes that I have so there’s nothing I will regret in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment